RESEARCH PROJECTS LEADING TO Ph.D DEGREE
- Comparative Antioxidant and Hepatoprotective activity studies on Smilax Zeylanica (L) and Hemidesmus Indicus var Pubescens
- Evaluation of some traditional plants for Antioxidant and Hepatoprotective activity
- Effect of selective antioxidants on Phenytoin induced systemic toxicity and oxidative stress
- Influence of selective antioxidants on the Carbamazepine induced adverse effects and oxdative stress
release microsphere delivery system of certain NSAID’S.
- Development of newer analytical methods for some newer pharmaceytical drugs by Spetrophotometric and Chromatographic studies
- Investigation of Instrumental mehods for the estimation of some new hetrocyclic drugs.
- A multiple unit floating contreolled drug delivery system of anti ulcer drugs
RESEARCH PROJECTS LEADING TO M.PHARM DEGREE
- Characterization of Calcium pectinate beads of losartan as a floating pulsatile drug delivery device
- Formulation & Evaluation of liquid-solid compacts of ketoprofen
- Gellified emulsion of Glucosamine sulphate for transdermal drug delivery
- Development of Extended release tablets of Metformin hydrochloride using olibanum gun
- Design & Optimization of Vaginal tablets of Acyclovir
- Formulation & Evaluation of Buoyant tablets of Ketoconozole
- Design & Evaluation of sustained release Propranolol hydrochloride suppository
- Synthosis & Evaluation of modified starch matrix for controlled drug release
- solation,Characterization and formulation properties of mucilage obtained from seeds of plantago ovata
- Formulation and Evaluation of asymmetric membrane capsules for oral osmotic controlled delivery of Metformin HCl .
- Development of sustained release tablets of Metformin hydrochloride using a natural pollysacchoride
- Solubility and Dissolution Enhancement of poorly water soluble drug by liqui-solid technique .
- Formulation and Evaluation of effervescent gastroretentive drug delivery system of lansoprazole
- Design and Characterization of bioadhesive insitu gelling ocular inserts
- Development & Evaluation of sustained release buccal tablets of atenolol
- Formulation and Evaluation of Floating Microspheres of Ketoprofen as Gastroretentive dosage form
- Design and Optimization of floating microspheres of an Anti ulcer drug
- Pharmacognostical, phytochemical and Antidiabetic activity studies on the stem of Euphorbia antiquorum Linn
- Design, Synthesis and Characterization of Novel Bis - B lactams as potent bio active agents
- Synthesis and Biological evaluation of some novel hetrocyclic derivatives of paracetamol as potential analgesic and antipyretic agents
- Systhesis,Pharmacological evaluation and biological activity of some novel thiadiazole derivatives
- Design,Systhesis and Biological activity of Novel Pyrazolidine dione containing Indolizine moeity